Here is a partial list of the email infrastructure and deliverability services we offer.
- Set up, test, debug, and/or monitor email authentication systems: SPF, DKIM, DMARC
- DNS configuration and monitoring; FCrDNS testing
- Feedback loop setup and monitoring
- SMTP IP address reputation review and monitoring
- Blacklist mitigation and delisting: MAPS/Trend Micro, Proofpoint, Honeypot, Spamhaus
- Blacklist prevention and monitoring
- SMTP “open relay” checks
- List hygiene — identify and remove typo domains, role accounts, burner domains, inactives, spamtraps, etc., before they wipe out your inbox rates
- Set up inbox preview services, so your design team can verify rendering compliance in popular email clients/apps
- Set up email analytics, so you can track inbox rates and other relevant deliverability metrics
- Create a domain distribution for your house file, including the thousands of vanity domains that are actually hosted by Google and Microsoft, so that you know how to focus your deliverability efforts
- Sub and unsub review for “best practices” compliance
If you need help with your email infrastructure, we’d love to hear from you. Or if you’re not sure what you need, we can start with a full audit of your email marketing system.
Contact us via the form below.